Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, April 13, 2019

Friday fun night out!

I used up all my Friday calories! We had some ciders, popcorn, a burger and some wings. I skipped the chips and only tasted a few fries of Steve's. 

We shared our burgers as we both ordered something different. I should have just ate half the burger instead of the whole thing. 

Thursday morning I decided to just go ahead and weight myself. Before I did that, I went through what I thought I could weight so I'd have a range of weight just in case I didn't lose as much as I wanted. I didn't want to get all upset with my weight. I am happy to report, I was only 3 pounds off. I have to re-lose what I thought I already lost but it wasn't far off, which was a plus! Now I know exactly what I weight and only have 10 to 15 more pounds to lose to get to my goal weight! 


No comments:

Post a Comment