Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Cookies and more

A few more macaroons. I'm getting the hang of this difficult to make cookie. Its actually easier then I was thinking but I still don't have it all down! I made some vanilla macaroons with a lemon curd / butter cream filling. I started out with just curd but it was too soft so I added it to butter cream which tasted amazing but still too runny! I even put them in the frig over night and they were still a mess from all the filling oozing out. Delicious lemon flavor! 
 Here are my espresso cookies with a caramel espresso filling. Soooo good! They turned out perfect inside and out! 
The flavor combo's are endless for this cookie. It will be fun trying new flavors! 
I completely forgot to take all my Monday weight loss measurement. I made sure to do them on Tuesday morning. No changes at all from last week. Was I surprised, nope! My calories have been a lot higher on three days in a row. I'll need to really get back down to just 500 to get into the weight dropping mode. I'm on day #93 and in exactly one week I will make it to day #100! 

Just a few dog pictures. Zoey being all happy at night. She just loves attention, but only when she wants it. 


I have a light work day. Its going to be in the mid 60's and sunny this afternoon. I'm heading out for a quick run and then to bike in the afternoon. I really have to get back to our house projects. This means break out the paint, do the touch ups. I have Wednesday to tackle the doors, painting all the upstairs white! Base coats are done so it's just the final coats of many to do. 
My diet reward this week, will be to find two to three new pillows for my bed. I'm still looking! Not sure what color. We have white and gray going on in our room. I want to find some fuzzy pillows!

No comments:

Post a Comment