Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, April 14, 2019

What a night out!

It was a fun Saturday night out in Down town Mpls in the warehouse district. Its where everyone goes now to enjoy a night out. We made a few stops at breweries and a cider place. All good and fun locations. 
 Tasting some sour beers with all the dogs!  You can't see the puppies in this photo but there sure  were a lot dogs!



 Just enjoying our night out with good neighbor friends


Coal fire black sheep pizza. Meatball and ricotta cheese pizza for the win!


Zoey did not want us to go out last  night. She was holding on to Steve's leg.
 
Dressed in something warm and ready to go out. I tried some new fake lashes. The glue is black so I had to use eyeliner and it made my eyes look all dark and weird. Can't even see the lashes. I'll have to go more extreme lash next time. 

I ate really bad Saturday night with three beers/ciders, popcorn, pizza, nuts and pretzels. I needed to go for a run this morning! 
A quick 1.5 miles around the hood and I was done. Still working on my building up the miles slowly. 



My feet did feel great and I have zero pain. I'm trying to keep it that way!


After working this Sunday for an hour, Steve and I stopped at Rtaco. I had #5, just one taco! Trying to save my calories for dinner! 
The sun came out and is melting all our snow! Can't wait to have green grass growing! I'm so ready for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment