Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, April 12, 2019

100% lazy day

Zoey and I had a 100% lazy day. We sat inside doing pretty much nothing all day. It was around 2:30pm when Steve called and needed some work supplies. Since the blizzard was over but the roads were still a mess, I went out and dropped off what he needed. Good thing he wasn't far from home. On the way home, since I was passing Target I stopped in to shop for a few things. 


It felt good to have a lazy day at home due to the weather. I was missing having work for the morning. Back to work today. I'm much happier having something to do each day to get me out of the house. Its finally Friday so out this evening and a weekend with a little working on Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment