Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, April 29, 2019

99!!!

I'm almost there! Day 99 of my diet/fasting! It has not been the best last three days in a row dieting. I still stayed around 1500 calories but that's far from 500 to lose weight. Sunday's plan was to stay at 500 but I was hungry. 
At least it helped when Steve said I was looking skinny! Nice words to hear "skinny!" I'll take that! I am pretty happy with my weight loss progress. Even if I have a few cheat days in a row. I am determined to stay at 500 today because tomorrow is a reward day and I want to feel as though I earned it! 
I worked for 4 hours on Sunday so that was my exercise along with doing my daily planks/weights/yoga. I sure could have gone out for a run but I didn't! I didn't even finish my home projects of spray painting the handles on my dresser! That's on my todo list this week! It's going to rain today so the humidity would be up too high for paint to dry in the garage. I'll just do all my spray painting all on the same day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment