Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, April 3, 2019

What a Diet Reward Day!

I gave myself a BIG reward for staying on my diet and keeping up with the weight loss. I wasn't planning on treating myself to so much but I was on a roll and it was much deserved. Right? 
What exactly did I get for a reward? 

A diet reward has to be a non food item. I want to re-do our house and I usually don't like to spend extra money on things we really don't need. I found a great deal on this mirror to put above our fireplace. It was on clearance and I could not resist.

 Our fireplace mantle usually has family photos but I have plenty of those on the book shelves. I also bought that blue/aqua jar just for some height and a little touch of color. I'm not done with it yet, I'm just getting started since I know it still needs help. I look at other decorator photos for inspiration! I was going to find a big clock but this was on clearance and I loved the silver color around the mirror. 
What else did I get as a reward? 
Pillows for our couches. Now I want new couches! Its a start and I have plans to take out all the books on the shelves. Time to replace all the kid books with other things. 
The front yoga room with my new white pillows. I just hope they stay that color! 
I made dinner last night! Amazing right? I am not a cook, but I do love to bake. I made this before off Pinterest, Lemon Chicken with Asparagus, mixed rice blend and mushrooms. Delicious! I used half and half instead of full heavy cream. I probably could have used 2% milk, next time! We have leftovers, so that is dinner tonight! 
Day #73 of my diet. I ate around 650 calories on Tuesday. Today, I plan to do the same. Having my air popped popcorn for a snack and then leftovers for dinner. Trying to get rid of the little bit of fat still on my stomach. 

Today, Wednesday I have a busy working day. It's going to be 50*F with light wind, perfect for a run around the hood or lake this afternoon/evening. I have yet to run this week because yesterday was crazy windy and I was busy fixing up our house, doing laundry and re-decorating after shopping all morning. 

I just have a few errands to run after working and then I can get in my running. I have to start making that a priority. I'm hoping to take my bike out for a spin too. It's always hard getting started, once I'm out and warmed up, I feel great! 
 A little Zoey nap time in the morning! It's that time of year, heart pills are needed for your doggie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment