Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Oh St. Patty..

If I do a race for St. Patty's Day.. I have the perfect shirt to wear.. Lucky Me! The questions is.. will I race
Good thing the race I did find is on Sunday and not today. We had a little pre-St. Patty day party.. Game night with the neighbors on Friday
Cards against Humanity.. 
Isn't this the cutest cake? I really only bought it for myself. shhhhhhh.. and I wonder why I've gained weight.. 
I had one of those nights where I was feeling FAT!. It starts when you go into your closet and try on a bunch of jeans, leggings, shirts and just don't feel good in anything. It's not that 10 pounds should make a huge difference, but it does. Plus, it didn't help that I lacked something new to wear, to feel good in. It's time to do a little shopping for me. 


I weight around 148.. gym clothes, shoes and all.. sweat + 16 oz of water... I'm missing my lowest of ~138... but I think my body likes the weight I'm at, unfortunately... I have days where I feel good regardless of my weight and others I'm not happy that I've gained 10 pounds.  The best thing I can do for myself is to keep working out, keep running, lifting weights and exercising.  It's not just about being a few pounds lighter its about being tone, feeling strong and healthy. I just need to remember... what's more important. If I'm truly unhappy at this weight.. I need to do something about it and not just talk about it. I've tried going back to what worked for losing 50 pounds. It's just not that easy, old bad eating habits have crept back.. and it takes a lot to change. It's possible I know that.. and that's the hope.. it's possible! 
__________________________________________________

Do you buy food just for you, and hide it? Normally I don't. In the above cake, I'm only really hiding it in the freezer for me.. and I'm hoping to forget about it. 

Do you have two weights.. one where your at and the other where you want to be? How far apart in pounds are they? 

Did you have a fun Friday night? Tell me what you did....

Any St. Patty Day races for you? 


No comments:

Post a Comment