Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, March 10, 2014

I don't think I slept more then 2 hours!

I had a rough night of no sleep. I don't believe all the information I read that exercise makes you sleep better. I put in 12 miles yesterday and it obviously didn't wear me out enough to get a good night sleep. I was pretty much up all night long, checking the clock, tossing and turning, having weird-dumb dreams. I was actually happy we set the clocks ahead so I could get up an hour earlier. 
I hope tonight I'll be good and tired.. ready to sleep. My usual 6 miles are done.. 3 easy 5.5mph on the treadmill and 3 miles on the cross ramp. With the nice weather.. I am really thinking about running outside. 
I always wonder how fresh my legs will be the next day after doing 12 miles and lifting weights. Some days they start off feeling like wooden legs.. where they just don't want to move and it hurts for about 30 seconds. Surprisingly.. my legs felt just fine..It might have been because I never noticed my legs, I was laughing at myself. In the towel to wipe sweat from my face, I found a pair of my underwear all rolled up. Nothing like wiping your face off with underwear.. Steve just shook his head.. ugh.. I quickly stopped running and shoved them in my jacket pocket.  It did give me a good laugh at myself. 
I was expecting to be semi sore today from lifting weights. Just the sore where your body aches all over. Nothing.. I got nothing! That's not good! I should be some what sore if I expect to tone up. I have a few more months the rest of March, all of April and May before I really need to be TONE! 

Day 35 Bikini Challenge (Did one plank.. now to finish the rest... I only wish I felt like doing it now!)
1. SPEED SQUATS 50
2. HIGH KNEES 125
3. PUSH UPS 10
4. SQUAT JUMPS 30
5. TRICEP DIPS 50
6. BURPEES 0
7. ALTERNATING LUNGES 27
(each @50 sec ex, 10 sec rest)
8. ELBOW PLANK 1:30/30
9. Straight Arm PLANK 1:30/30
10. Super Woman 2:00
Finished the challenge for the day at 8:55pm.. better late then never!

________________________________________________________________

When did you last have a good laugh at yourself? 

How's your 1st day of Spring ahead going? Turning the clocks ahead? 


No comments:

Post a Comment