Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thursday, It's Spring!

I know it's the 1st day of spring.. but it sure doesn't look anything like spring! 
I wore pink.. trying to get into the "feels like spring mood". 
We have all these huge candy jars, filled with an assortment of holiday past candy. I'm usually not tempted, but yesterday I was on a mission to find some chocolate. M&M's and some type of chocolate bar. After I was done eating the chocolate bar, I was thinking.. what exactly did I just eat? 

We had some good sliders last night for dinner. It's it just fun to eat baby burgers? It would have been nice to BBQ outside, but we did the next best thing, grilled them inside with baked fries. 
I finally dropped off our Tax Report to the accountant yesterday. Yippee for me! Now I have time to reward myself and can read all the fun stuff I picked up at the local library. 
I had to go it alone to the gym. Waiting till later to do my cardio is not a wise idea for me. I need to do it right away and just get it done. You know the drill... 3 miles on the cross ramp, 3.3 miles on the treadmill, 60 minutes done. Since I had to go it alone to the gym, no need to leave early. I stayed longer and got in 20 minutes of weight lifting! Now to do 2 more days of weights and I made my weekly goal. 
And yes, I am drenched from my run. I sometimes think I'm the only one who gets this sweaty. I look around and don't see anyone else soaked and dripping sweat. I'm sure they love seeing me.. just dripping sweat all over the place. 
I've been trying to increase my speed while running. Its always easier said then done. Today, I just varied the speed from 6.0 mph, 6.5mph (most of the time) then 7.0mph only when it was "0" incline. I save the hills for running at 6.5mph when I need to go a bit slower. I've been thinking a lot about going back to the gym and just doing 2 more miles at a fast pace, 7.0mph first mile and 8.0 2nd mile.. might do a small rest break in between miles? 

_________________________________________________

What kind of workout are you thinking of doing? 

What are your plans on the first day of spring?


No comments:

Post a Comment