Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I didn't miss out on National Pancake Day!

It's a good thing I found out in time that it was National Pancake Day. We ate Crepes (kind of like pancakes) for dinner last night. Best part, I didn't even have to make them. 

Steve's mother was busy cooking up thousands of crepes. Well, not thousands, but from the stack she made, it sure looked like it! 
I make crepes, but never this many.. Mine are a lot more crispy on the edges, but these were still good. By the time we ate at 7pm I was starving and ate four with raspberry jelly. Can you believe we downed all this food in under 24 minutes? 
Steve's mother even made these little sugar coated donuts.. light and fluffy. Makes me want to make some just to see if I can make them as good! Plus, we had bacon.. now that's what I'm talking about.. I love breakfast for dinner. I'm not sure why we don't do this more often? 
This is the dirt road we bike and I run on in the summer months.  The snow drift is over the truck and it's a flat, farmer field.. 
Logan was excited to get out and touch all that snow .. he wanted to climb this big snow drift.. It was super tall.. Crazy amount of snow. .

I really do miss this road. I want to run outside again. We are now on a warm up 20's again today and 40's in the forecast for Monday.. We have a lot of melting to do..and soon enough I'll be out running and biking these roads.. Until then... 

I'm pretty happy inside at the gym, putting in my morning miles. 6 easy 3 hilly miles at 6.0mph on the treadmill with 3 miles on the cross ramp, 60 minutes of my cardio done!
Yesterday's sweaty photo.. Not sure I'm liking my new running shirt. Kind of makes me look like I have some pot belly. Have you heard about the new trend, to have thigh gap?.. I'm far from ever obtaining that.. plenty of thigh here! Celina on the other hand.. 
She will never have an issue with her thighs. I have no idea of where in her genes she gets this trait? Just my naturally super skinny girl.. plus, she likes to eat healthy.. good thing she doesn't take after her mom.. because I love all junk foods. 
Likes cookies... I made lemon sprinkle, some for us and some for work.. 


Well, well.. look here.. It's Day 30 of my 93 day bikini challenge. I'm not exactly following along with the actual challenge, but just doing the challenge test over and over again. That is hard enough to do! I'm not going to make this any harder then it has to be .. just doing something is enough and doing it 93 times.. well, that's an accomplishment.. I need to make it to the end of this long challenge. 
(50 second exercise, 10 sec rest...as many as I can)
1. SPEED SQUATS 44
2. HIGH KNEES 126
3. PUSH UPS 12
4. SQUAT JUMPS 30
5. TRICEP DIPS 50
6. BURPEES 0
7. ALTERNATING LUNGES 29
(as long as I can..)
8. ELBOW PLANK 1:30, 30
9. Straight Arm PLANK 1:30,30
10. Super Woman 2:00
Did I ever tell you how much I hate, hate jump squats? Killer!!! 
Yesterday the weather was warm enough to ski 20+F, but I had way too much to do.. Today, I have a lot going on, but I'm making time.. 70 minutes to get out and go cross country ski! The sun is out unlike yesterday.. Now to just go and enjoy the last of winter.. skiing as much as I can before all the snow is gone. Winter warm up, here we come! 


No comments:

Post a Comment