Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

This is the last time..

This will be my last time cross country skiing until next November. It's going to all melt away.. here we come 40's!
 
I had to figure out what I wanted to do this afternoon to get in some exercise. I missed my morning run.. slept in. I was all ready to go to the dome and do some indoor track running until I checked the website. Closed for a softball college game. Why waste a good fresh snow.. 3" and the trails were good enough. Not groomed but not all ice either. 
I had a hard time getting motivated to ski. I usually love skiing and it was pretty with all the snow stuck to the trees. It was just that sticky snow, where you don't glide and every step is a lot of effort. 
I kept going when I could have easily taken another easier-shorter trail. I stuck to my plan. 

Done skiing in 1 hour and almost 21 minutes, 5.83 miles. 
I got a little over heated so I was pretty happy to get back to the car. Winter 33+F and in a tank top. I'm almost ready to go lay on the couch for a few hours. I just need to finish that Bikini Challenge for the day!

_____________________________________________________________________________




No comments:

Post a Comment