Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I get exercise the easy way...

I really enjoy my Monday's since the day is spent with Evan. He sure makes me get some exercise in the easy way. It's that get up, sit down, walk around.. and repeat over and over again.. 
Lucky for me.. he takes morning naps. I was finally able to get in a quick shower.. Nothing like spending the day in workout clothes.. 
I can't resist this cute little face. We do a lot of floor stretching together. Baby yoga.. we both like this a lot. 
Running this morning was not too bad, 6 miles as always.. just because that's all I have time to do.  Steve and I both ran hard on the cross ramp. He burns a whopping 850 calorie in the hour! 

I increased the resistance on the cross ramp to 13 forward/ 14 backward.. and the treadmill at 6.0mph and 6.5mph with hills to 1.5. I'm starting to sound like a broken record, same old thing every day with a few adjustments.. It will be nice enough to run outdoors pretty soon and my workout will be changing. 
I had some must-go's (leftovers) for lunch and dinner last night. I like it when there is not much thought that goes into deciding what to eat. 
I have a massage scheduled for later on today..  I just hope the weather doesn't change my plans. I do look forward to a massage, even if it is a bit painful... and back to the chiropractor for an adjustment this week. They are both a weekly must do ..
It's back to working on losing some weight. I keep putting this off. I need a plan for my down time where I want to eat and eat... Keep busy, drink water. I've also read that having mints or brushing your teeth helps prevent you from eating. I might try that to stop the afternoon snacking.. 

Day 43 Bikini Challenge - done today!

1. SPEED SQUATS 50
2. HIGH KNEES 130
3. PUSH UPS 10
4. SQUAT JUMPS 30
5. TRICEP DIPS 50
6. side leg lifts R/L 40/40
7. ALTERNATING LUNGES 40

8. ELBOW PLANK 1:30/30
9. Straight Arm PLANK 1:00/1:00
10. Super Woman 2:00




No comments:

Post a Comment