Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

My Motivation is going...

I would like to feel motivated all the time but, lately I've been less then thrilled. It is something that will always take a lot of effort to get up and just go do it.. workout. I read a motivational post..and it went something like this. "You might not notice the difference from a run today.. but you will over time.." Which is exactly the reason I keep running. I don't want to give up what I've gained from all the days running. 
 I spent extra time waking up and stretching. It felt great to just take my time and then off to the gym we went. Which felt strange getting there so late. 
I wanted to try running these legs/feet at a higher incline on the treadmill. I upped it to level to which meant the largest percent incline was at 2.2. Slow 6.0mph for 27 minutes and the last 3 minutes was at 7.0 to 8.0mph. I thought the treadmill sounded awful like it was going to break at 8.0mph so I slowed back down. 
I really need to get back to my bikini challenge.. I've been doing the planks but need to do the rest of my daily workout. Time to talk myself into being motivated. 
Trying to eat healthy.. lunch was a salad and some grilled chicken with BBQ sauce. Dinner was not so healthy. We had zero food at home and we had a gift card to Burger King that we had for a few years. Dinner was a Jr. Whopper (no cheese, no mayo) but lots of ketchup and onion rings with a root beer. Dessert was a bite of a chocolate bar. 
Missing this little guy already today. We had a good lazy Monday together..
And the sickness around the house is spreading.. Now Logan is coughing and his throat is sore. Off to the doctor with him.. and hoping we are all healthy soon! No wonder I'm having a hard time being motivated.. the cold weather, everyone getting sick, and no sight of spring.. 




No comments:

Post a Comment