Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, March 7, 2014

It's a Gym Day..

My 2nd day of lifting weights... I spent about 20 minutes doing a full body workout.  A little legs, arms, abs, shoulders.. 
I have a little ADD when it comes to my attention span on any given machine or free weights. It really helps to have variety. 
My method today was lift as much weight as I could for less reps and only 1 or 2 sets. I have limited time and wanted the bigger bang for my time limit and attention. 

Steve was home resting today with a bit of a head cold. Having to go to the gym was a blessing in disguise. It's a love it and hate it when it comes to having to go workout by myself. It's really nice not being the only one up early, early in the morning and I hate it when I'm only up. I never did get ready faster, seems I'm use  to Steve's take your time in the morning before you go workout schedule. Oh well.. I still went to the gym even thought I felt like sleeping in and just not going because he was skipping it, hated that part because I really, really like his company. 
I look all happy so very early in the morning, but I'm really thinking I'd better get out the door its getting late. 60 minutes on the cross ramp = 6+ miles of hills and hard resistance. I did an extra cool down 1 mile at 6.0mph on the treadmill. I was a sweaty mess after the cross ramp and figured the fans above the treadmill would cool me down and spare everyone having to deal with me dripping sweat all over the weights. (I do wipe them down before and after.. just in case your wondering). 
I had to share Celina's mini cupcakes she made in school. I would have unwrapped them but I'd better wait for her. She brought them home so we could all try them out. What a nice girl I have! Plus she said they stain your teeth. Can't wait to see how purple looks on my white teeth! Lovely!
Just a ski club photo.. from Celina's trip to Afton yesterday. She's in the middle.. Looks like they had way too much fun! 

Now I'm excited to go down hill ski.. Slopes.. here we come!!!!

I'm breathing heavy.. Just finished Day 32, of the 93 day Bikini Challenge! and I was actually thinking of adding 8pound weight to make it harder..maybe not yet!
1. SPEED SQUATS 44
2. HIGH KNEES 125
3. PUSH UPS 10
4. SQUAT JUMPS 30
5. TRICEP DIPS 50
6. BURPEES 0
7. ALTERNATING LUNGES 28
(Heart Rate)
 
8. ELBOW PLANK 1:30/30
9. Straight Arm PLANK 1:30/30
10. Super Woman 2:00

No comments:

Post a Comment