Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, March 3, 2014

I'm so Very Green..

For my run I wore green .. Got to get into March St. Patty's day.. its coming up!
All sweaty and done with 6 miles and it wasn't easy! Three miles cross ramp and Three miles treadmill. On my treadmill run, I mostly ran at 6.5mph, but did a half mile at 7.0mph with those hilly-hills. Some days it's hard to keep lifting up my feet, moving forward. This was one of those Some-days! I stuck with it.. kept moving and finished my miles for today. 

Sure signs of spring, through the car widow frost.. the sun, its getting up earlier, but still darn cold -16 or something like that.. but a warm up this week is on the way. We could see 30's on Thursday. I am hopeful. 

Time to do more stretching, and find time in my day for Day 28 Bikini Challenge. (I must stick with it). 
Today is also the start of healthy eating Day 1.. Cutting out sugar, staying around 1800 calories for the day. Working on losing 5 pounds. I'd love to see more of my Abs and the only way to do that? Drop some fat from my body. Time to get rid of the little chunks around my middle and tone up the arms. 

Bikini Challenge 28
1. SPEED SQUATS 42
2. HIGH KNEES 120
3. PUSH UPS 10
4. SQUAT JUMPS 30
5. TRICEP DIPS 50
6. BURPEES 0
7. ALTERNATING LUNGES 27
(50 sec ex, 10 sec rest)
8. ELBOW PLANK1:30/30
9. Straight Arm PLANK1:00/1:00 
10. Super Woman 2:00


No comments:

Post a Comment