Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, March 24, 2014

Favorite Little Guy..he is teaching me a lot!

How cute are those baby jeans? 
I have a hard time wanting to do anything other then play and hold Evan on our days together. 
Pe'pe'-Stevie,  has a hard time wanting to leave for work . Its much more fun to play with Evan. 
I think Evan is trying to tell me that doing planks every day is working. It's not as hard as it use to be. Every day we both get a little stronger. I am trying to build up to doing 2 planks: elbows at 2 minutes and straight arms 2 minutes without being in too much pain. I easily can last 1 minute 30 seconds. Today, I lasted 2 minutes with straight arms. It's a bit easier this way.. 
Another hot and sweaty morning run. 3 miles on the cross ramp running the resistance hard at 13/14.. then taking it easy for the treadmill run 6.0/6.5mph with the incline to 1.5%. At some point I'm going to level 2 on the treadmill for hills/incline. It's my plan to start doing this.. it's always much easier to take it easy.. then to push myself to run harder. I have to remember.. get the most out of my 30 minutes on the treadmill. It's not a long time and I can do it! 
Time to see if this adorable little boy is awake. We have more fun things to do today... 




No comments:

Post a Comment