Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Healthy, feeling good.. Sunday!

No such luck being able to sleep in at all this weekend. Happy to be feeling so much better today. I was back to running at the gym bright and early. Glad also not to many gym peeps were there. It's kind of nice when its quiet and you can actually hear the radio. 
 I was having such a good run on the cross ramp, I decided to keep going for the entire hour. I'm up to resistance 13/14 going backward. My legs felt fresh from having a rest day. I actually realized the last 5 weeks, every week I take a day off of running. It just kind of happened that way. I usually plan for zero days off. 

6 miles in 60 minutes...  then 10 minutes abs and arms. I didn't want to over do it even if I was feeling better. I'm still not 100%.. 

It was Logan's last day at the State chess tournament. While he was busy playing chess, we went for Mojo Monkey donuts! Steve really had a great idea. 
 Deliciously good. Glad I burned off 700 calories! I ate them back in a second! 
We took a ride along the Mississippi River where the chess tournament was being held. I had no idea about this great running trail next to the river. It goes all the way down town. I have no idea of how many miles, but we made a plan to come back this summer and bike it, then I will run while Steve bikes. I love having fun summer plans on our must do list! 
Speaking of must do...We Made the best individual pizza's tonight. We shopped at Trader Joe's for all the toppings. Pesto, cheese, tomatoes, peppers, sauce, chicken. 

Another weekend gone.. 

Time to total up my miles of running....

Treadmill Miles =9 total
Cross Ramp Miles =  21 total
Cross Country skiing Miles = 6 total
Bikini Challenge Days = 5 total
Weights = 60 minutes aprox
Total number of miles = 36

No comments:

Post a Comment