Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Super Late to Post.

Here it is 2:00 in the afternoon and I'm just sitting down to post. I have a very good reason! We went to Mojo Monkey 
for not just donuts, the best donuts I have ever tasted. 
Maple Glazed with bacon, a chocolate pudding, apple fritter, old Fashion, s'more and beer batter, beer chocolate gnash. I can't decided which was my favorite.


 then over to the Bread Smith for 2 loaves of bread, sour dough and a French peasant

 and the last stop Trader Joes.. All of my favorite places in one day! 
Dinner tonight we are celebrating Mardi Gras.. Cajun Spicy veggies, over rice and chicken for dinner. 
Steve is busy cooking up all the veggies. I am just glad he is not making me cook. I'm not sure how it would turn out.. ???
And Last to my running this morning. I don't think my two little toes could take any extra running. I just ran 6 miles. I didn't think I'd make it today. The first three miles were on my cross ramp. I kind of like this running hill machine. I just was having a un-motivated run until 10 minutes in it then I started to feel okay. Usually some good music come on the radio and it peps me up. After 30 minutes I was pretty much done with that.. on over to the treadmill. I started off slow.. 5.5 mph, that lasted all of 3 minutes. Up to 6.0 for 2 miles, random hills 1.5 incline and the last mile.. I was not feeling it but I increased the speed to 6.5mph and kept telling myself, it's only a mile.. the last 3 minutes seemed to take the longest.. no extra running today. I was sweaty and done. 
All sweaty after running. Nothing like wearing skin tight clothes to show every little bump.. bulge.. 
I think it's time to start working on March Goals.. 
  • Lose 5 pounds
  • Keep running at least 6 miles per day
  • Add more Strength Training
  • Keep doing my 93 Bikini Challenge
  • Do something every day that makes me happy

What made me happy today?
Finishing my run 6 miles
Going to the 3 places I love, Mojo Monkey, Bread Smith and Trader Joe's
Sunday night Family dinner


No comments:

Post a Comment