Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Do I have to run today?

Day 2 of setting the clocks ahead was not pretty. It was also day 2 of me not being able to sleep for at least 2 hours, from 1am to 3am.. and of course slept great just before I had to wake up. Some how I managed to peel myself out of bed. 
I had a not so great run this morning. I hated every minute of it. Well, hate is a strong word. I just wasn't feeling it.. but I kept going. Sure there were a moments where I was okay with running.. it just felt hard, really hard to keep run today. I suppose its because I worked late last night and came home to do the Bikini challenge, then staying up past 10pm and I know it all effects my running. 
I'm completely not motivated today.. It's a good thing I have a massage scheduled for this afternoon. After not planning ahead last week, I missed out on my massage. I did the smart thing and scheduled it far in advance. I love this as a relaxation treat even if it is semi painful when she works on my neck. 
I love spicy pepper hummus so much, I tend to eat it for lunch with pita chips. This would not be a bad thing, but it's pretty high in calories 80 for 2 Tbsp and I could easily finish the entire container in one sitting. 
I decided today I need to plan healthy meals and cut calorie to 1500 per day to lose 5 pounds of fat. I'm just going to concentrate on five pounds at a time. Reach that goal, take a break to maintain and then lose five more. It's going to be shorts weather soon enough and I need to be able to get back into summer clothes! I also need to figure out a non-food reward for my weight loss. What should that be? Pedicure, Nail color change? New clothes? 

It's one thing to say I'm going to work on losing weight and it's another actually going through with my plan and doing it. How am I going to stick with losing 5? 
1. No sugar treats, zero ice cream, zero cookies
2. Low calorie snacks (popcorn, veggies, fruit)
3. Keep track of calories (write it down)
4. Stay below 1500 calories per day
5. Increase my muscles.. (lift weights. 3x's or more per week)

I think that's a good plan to lose 5 pounds. I have no set time.. just going to keep losing till I reach my goal. Ask me tomorrow if I stuck with the calories for the day. That's the hard part. 

Day 36 Bikini Challenge... 
1. SPEED SQUATS 50
2. HIGH KNEES 120
3. PUSH UPS 10
4. SQUAT JUMPS 30
5. TRICEP DIPS 50
6. Side leg lifts (R/L)40/40
7. ALTERNATING LUNGES30

8. ELBOW PLANK 1:30/30
9. Straight Arm PLANK 1:00/1:00
10. Super Woman 2:00

No comments:

Post a Comment