Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, March 10, 2014

I haven't done this in 5 long months!

I am standing outside in bare feet! It's 50*F.. on March 10th. and it's been at least 5 months back sometime in October I last was outside without shoes! It felt so great not bundling up from head to toe in warm clothes and boots. 
I know everyone in Minnesota really needed a day like today.. but now I'm a bit concerned we won't have enough snow left to keep skiing for the rest of the week??? 
I do want summer and to be able to run outside again.. see green grass but I really wanted to get in a few more weeks of skiing. I'm not sure skiing is going to be in the plan. 
Steve spent the afternoon washing up his trucks... while I got to spend time with Evan today.. 
I had him laughing pretty hard today. 

Good thing I don't have to wait 5 months to spend time with Evan again.. Just one short week and we get to spend our Monday together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment