Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Goal completed this week!

Don't mind me.. I just need to lay down and rest for a bit. You see I completed my resistance goals this week.  3 days of weights and the total time I spent was 60 minutes! I plan to keep doing weights 3x's a week and increase my time lifting along with the amount of weights. 
I always run before I lift weights. I need to do what I like best first and get that all done before even thinking of adding in more exercise to my day. 3 miles on the cross ramp.. done! 3 miles on the treadmill at 6.0 w/hills done! and today.. 30 minutes of lifting weights with a tiny bit of rest in between sets. 


There is a woman at the gym about my age that is super tone. I see her husband too every weekend. I want to ask them if they run or just lift weights. I already know the answer.. lift weights.. Which I really don't want to hear because that means if I want to get as tone.. It's going to take a lot more effort to lift weights on my part. 
Just a typical breakfast for me.. I always eat 1/4 of my bread with PB before I go workout.. I need some thing in my stomach or I'll get too hungry and want to go home. Weekends I have a whole slice of whole grain bread with PB.. then go to the gym. I get up later and stay longer so the extra food is a good idea. When I started working out 4 years ago, I'd never eat anything, for a while I'd only have 3 plain almonds. Well, you burn out fast not eating. Now I know to at least have something to hold me over.. or I burn and crash. I always finish breakfast at least 30 minutes after I get home from working out. It's usually just 2 slices Bread & PB.. I kind of like the same thing every day.. 
We were all pretty tired last night after down hill skiing all day. No one knew what to eat and no one wanted to cook. Luckily, Steve's brother invited us over. He made pasta with turkey sauce..Even though I wanted to just say home.. We went and dinner was really good! I love his extra spicy sauce. A glass of wine and some Big Bang Theory on TV.. episodes I haven't watched. We kind of just discovered this TV show and I love it... 
 Tim's house.. spaghetti Dinner..
Weekly recap.. 
Total Miles Treadmill=15
Total Miles Cross Ramp =21
Total time lifting weights = 60 min
Total Miles Cross Country ski = 11.5
Total time down hills skiing = 7 hours
Total Days Bikini Challenge = 7
Grand total miles = 41.5 miles

Bikini Challenge Day 34 (I still need to finish this..the kids and Steve joined me doing planks. I want to see how long it takes for them all to get a 6 pack, just doing planks.. )
1. SPEED SQUATS 44
2. HIGH KNEES 124
3. PUSH UPS 10
4. SQUAT JUMPS
5. TRICEP DIPS 30
6. BURPEES 0
7. ALTERNATING LUNGES 26
(50 sec ex, 10 sec rest as many as can do)
8. ELBOW PLANK 1:30/30
9. Straight Arm PLANK 1:30/30
10. Super Woman 2:00

No comments:

Post a Comment