Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, January 2, 2015

Staying here in 2015

I've decided to just keep this blog going.. I usually make a new blog but I just don't want to do it any more. I'll bite the bullet and just pay for photo space when my free amount is up. That's what I'm doing in the new year of 2015.. 

How did I spend January 1st 2015? 

I did what I've been doing the last 4+ years..
Stretch/yoga
Run 6 miles indoors on the cross ramp

Lift weights for 15 minutes
Planks 3/3 and other home exercises, Bridge 2 minutes, superman 3 minutes
Family dinner
Organize- 30 day challenge
Clean eating.. 
Using my new Fitbit, to monitor #steps, and sleep. 

I did a few other non-exercise things.. checked the MN lottery to find out, nope I didn't win this year. 

Tried out the new dishwasher. Out with the old one and in with the new super quiet one. 
Ordered a two year subscription to Runner Magazine.
 Using my daily fitness journal for 2015.. Keeping track of everything fitness and food. It keeps me honest and most importantly, keeps me working out. 

We also finished watching all three Lord of the rings movies last night. Now to go see the 3rd Hobbit Movie in the theater. 
Almost done reading Eclipse in the Twilight Saga.. on to the last book Breaking Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment