Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, January 24, 2015

I heard its National Peanut Butter Day.

Glad I always have my peanut butter in the mornings so I can say I took full advantage of it being National Peanut Butter Day. Of course National Doughnut day sounds much better.. but not on my diet plan. 
I'm not a fan of smooth Peanut butter but I love the chunky nut PB and it has to be Skippy!
I always get weird looks from other drivers when they see me driving around in just a tank top in January. I got pretty hot and sweaty cross country skiing and it's a great way to cool off while I drive myself home. 
One hour and 15 minutes and 5 miles of skiing. We are suppose to get 3 inches of fresh snow tonight. 
I'm trying to think ahead on eating healthy meals. I actually peeled and am now roasting a sweet potato. Planning ahead for meals and snacks is the best way to stay on track. I need to re-think meals before eating out on weekends. I tend to be overly hungry by the time we do eat and I don't make the best choices. 
I did split the burger, fries and baked wings with Steve last night. Half of everything is better then eating all myself. I still ate over my calories with just dinner!

Lunch.. my roasted sweet potato with a tiny bit of lite olive oil, salt and pepper. 162 Calories in a large potato. 
After skiing, Celina and I went to the gym. It helps that she wants to go workout because I have no choice to do my resistance training, lifting weights for at least 30 minutes. Three times this week! I met my goal.


No comments:

Post a Comment