Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Saturday.. lazy day..

Watching Logan's Soccer game early this Saturday morning took the place of going to workout. The gym doesn't open till 7am, which was too late to get in workout and be at the soccer game by 8:30 am. My plan was to go to the gym with Celina but when we got home from the tied game, she wasn't ready. 
I know I want to make better food choices but its Saturday morning and I've been looking at these caramel rolls in the freezer since before Christmas. 
Once I opened the tin to bake up these rolls, I had my doubts if they'd be any good. They looked like frozen balls of dough. To my surprise.. they looked great coming out of the oven and tasted super. Too good because I ate 3. No working out and eating junk.. bad combo!

At least I tried to eat a semi healthy lunch. Salad with 2 slices of rye bread. 
Instead of working out .. I colored my hair. Trying to go lighter. Was hoping this would be the color I loved. Still too dark and a bit red. I like it.. just wanted to go even lighter. Maybe I'll go in to get some professional color to do the real deal of going light.. light brown. 
The before hair color.. and tomorrow the after... It's time to do a little hair cutting too. I miss long bangs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment