Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

One of those days.. Yikes!!

It wasn't quiet a workout from H E L L.. but I wasn't feeling very peppy. After going down hill skiing the night before.. the next day my legs weren't happy moving. I used that mental tough-ness to some how keep moving for the hour. I really, really wanted to stop throughout the entire workout. I kept thinking just a few more minutes..drop the resistance to make it easier.. At least I know why I had a tough workout... I needed more time to recover from my downhill skiing workout. 
This mornings workout was a lot better then yesterday! I did struggle a little with wanting to eat last night. I ended up having 1650 calories for the day. 150 calories over what I wanted to do for the day. I was really wanting something for an evening snack so I had my Greek Yogurt and Raspberries. It was either that or keep taste testing these oatmeal cookie bars I made last night.. 
It's so simple making bars instead of cookies. I added mini chocolate chips and cranrasins Instead of the normal raisins. I did taste test a few crumbs. I really wanted to eat more and that's why I had my healthy snack instead and went over my calories for the day. It was still a goal met day... being home all day and not keeping as busy is tough when your on a diet and trying not to binge eat. 
Steve cooked up some onions, peppers and chicken. I added it all to my rice and salsa.. and of course had some healthy fat.. avocado. I'm not worried about the fat calories.. just over all calories and eating healthy foods. We have more leftovers and I know exactly what I'm eating for lunch today! YUM.... 
I got out the tape measure again and re-measured my waist, hips, arms and thigh. I've lost a 1/2 inch or a little less in most areas. All the numbers were down from my original measurements. See I am making progress in my weight loss goal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment