Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, January 30, 2015

Fitness Friday.. It is fitness every day!

Friday.. and its another day for all around get fit! Every day is a get fit day even if I don't notice changes from day to day. I did notice a few changes... 
I decided to bite the bullet and weight myself. Plus, take all my other measurements once again.

 Day 17 of my 1500 calories healthy eating plan.

I took my BMI and % Fat on the 18th, 12 days ago. My BMI only went down .6%

I'm happy to report my % fat went down 3% from my starting point. 

My waist is shrinking.. 3 whole inches! 
Thighs - 1.5 inches, 
Arms = same/no change, 
Hips -1inch. 

In all, not bad for just cutting back on calories a little each day and eating healthy. 
I've been eating on a red plate. Studies show that eating on a red plate makes you feel full faster? Is that really true? 
My plate is only 6" not the big dinner plate. Smaller looks more full with food then a larger plate, less to fill up. I load up the veggies. 
I save my big meal for dinner. I always load up on salad first and eat all my veggies before eating the rest of my food for dinner. 
We have a new chef in the house. Logan is all about making his own food. His chicken looked really good! The chicken was in a lemon, garlic, fresh rosemary sauce and pan fried. 

I purchased a can of Cashews because nuts are suppose to be a good healthy snack. All in moderation! They add up in calories really fast. I limited myself to about 10 yesterday. 
I've been eating Edamome for lunch the past two days and am not sick of it yet. This is one of those foods where I just can't eat it every day.. 
We never have made Brussels sprouts with Bacon because Kendra doesn't eat meat. We had leftover bacon and Steve added it, delicious! Good thing we have leftovers for my lunch today!

No comments:

Post a Comment