Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, January 15, 2015

What I ate Wednesday.

What I ate Wednesday.. To drop 10 pounds the healthy way.. slow and steady and making life long changes.
1 slice of Whole Grain bread with chunky PB and lots of water through out the day. A little bit of carbs before I run with a few bites. I finish what's left of my slice of bread after my run. 
A very late 2pm lunch, 1cup white rice (Brown is good too, I had white rice cooked and ready to eat). Lots of spicy chunky salsa. 
2:30 snack of Greek Yogurt and frozen fresh Raspberries to but out the salsa fire. 
Before dinner salad at 6pm. It's my favorite, Romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, blue cheese crumbs, homemade spicy-sugar chopped pecans and home made garlic-honey, cider vinegar dressing. 
1 small slice of Lorraine homemade lasagna. Lots of cheese so this was my splurge. 
After dinner snack. I sprinkle salt on top and ate the entire 2 serving bag. I did share a few with Celina. 
Total calories aprox 1400 since I am not sure how many calories were in the lasagna?? just an estimate. Met my goal of staying around 1500 calories for the day and avoiding sugar junk.. eating more veggies and fruit. Healthy choice snacks that I really do enjoy. 
My fitbit only had about 9 flights of stairs for the day.. I wanted to reach the goal number of 15. It's a first.. I got up and walked up and down those stairs in my house till I reached 15 flights. The Fitbit does make me move more! I'll be making sure I get in my goal flights of stairs every day. It didn't take long to walk up and down those stairs to get in my goal number of 15 each day. 
Time to get moving to run at the gym.. It should be a run outdoor day but I'm dressed for indoors.. I did go back to the gym yesterday afternoon to finish up my 3 miles. I skipped soccer and needed to run at least 3 more miles. Plus, I had time to lift weights for 15 minutes. A little each day.. 

What did you eat Wednesday? 

No comments:

Post a Comment