Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

A burrr bundle up day

It's another super duper cold day.. Bundle up! 
I'm just not that into running outdoors that I'd go for a below zero run. I'll save my below zero running to and from the car with a sprint into the warmth. 
I'm trying to stay warm inside too. If I hear anyone saying they are cold, my response is to tell them, just do a plank and you'll warm up fast. Even stretching warms me up. 

I renewed my CPR yesterday. I have to renew my Personal Training Certification before the end of the month. Every 2 years we must be current on CPR and have 2 credits of continuing education. All I have yet to do is to pay the renewal fee before the 31st and I'm good to go for the next 2 years. I'm going to work on the next certificate.. either group training or maybe in nutrition? 
All the Christmas decorations came down this past weekend, part of my 30 days to get organized. I kept up the cute snowflakes Kendra purchased. She was going to use them for Evan's party but didn't need them after all. I have them up everywhere. I'll be enjoying some winter decorations.. 
Kendra had also given me pillows for our couch but I ended up returning them because in the light the brown looked gray. I found these burlap pillows with Live, laugh and Love. A good reminder for life.. to live to the fullest, laugh often and love those you care about. 
Evan came in his workout suit yesterday. Perfect to spend the day with me. We did a few exercises since he came dressed for the occasion. 
Off to the gym..  and then to work.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment