Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, January 8, 2015

What goes with my soccer headache..Stationary Biking!

It is due to soccer. I always have a headache the next day after my soccer games on Wednesday. It's not fun waking up to a sick headache that doesn't even go away after Excedrin.. now that's bad!
I still wanted to get in a workout at the gym. All the cross ramps were taken, which might have been a good thing for my head. I didn't really want to bounce around with my head not feeling the greatest. I opted for the stationary bike. A quick 30 minutes.. I forget what level 7 , 8? on random hills for a total of 7.4 miles. I still need to do my planks and other morning exercises. My head wasn't up to more pain so I skipped it.. till later.

I used my fitbit to determine how many miles I run during soccer games. I took an additional 6030 steps and according to Google.. 2000 steps equals 1 mile and that's a total of  3 speed miles last night! Exactly what I need to work on a fast 5K! I have no idea of how fast I run..but I do sprint to the ball every chance I get. 

Yesterday afternoon Logan and I went to the movies and watched the last of the Hobbit series. Disappointing end to the movie.. but it all makes sense now that we re-watched the Lord of the rings series. 
Only one poor choice yesterday.. movie heather popcorn.. but stuck with 1800 calories or less for the day. The 10 to 15 pounds will come off.. I am not even going to weight myself.. My clothes will be the true test... Skinny jeans never lie!

No comments:

Post a Comment