Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, January 16, 2015

Before and after.. that saying is so true!

Now on to the results.. what I've been waiting for.. I had a little Juvederm XC done on my lower mouth to rid myself of my frown lines.. 

Before frown fillers



After Frown fillers...
It's a little swollen by the corners of my mouth where the needle poked me. I'm feeling fine. They put a topical numbing cream on for 30 minutes so I hardly felt anything, only a slight pinch. I can already tell you that I'm sold on having this done. I love that I no longer look like I'm frowning. I can see how the saying is so true.. once you fix one thing.. you want to do more. I'm not going all crazy and have all my face filled.. but now I see those lines coming out from my nose, down to my mouth.. Maybe those too will get a little smooth out. I'll have to save up a bit for this to be done. 

This is what I've had done.. Laser hair removal on my side burns.. yep, I had a little too much dark hair on the sides by my ear so I had that removed 15 years or more ago.. 

Next up was laser surgery on my eyes to correct my vision. Nice not having to wear contacts for the last 13 years. 

Varicose vein removal on both legs.. got to get rid of those huge purple veins after having 3 kids. 

Coloring my hair.. Just a little to cover up the graying around my hair line. Just started about 2 years ago. 

Eye lash extensions - Just started in November. I'm never going to stop this! Love having long eyelashes since mine are so short. Plus, not having to wear mascara is nice! 

Botox for the forehead lines.. just had this done.. still waiting to have that frozen- can't make that wrinkle..takes 3 to 7 days for full effect. The area has smoothed out. .Highly recommend for prevention of deep wrinkle crevices. 

Pedicures in the summer time.. A must for getting rid of all that dry skin on my heals. 

Lost 50 pounds - diet and exercise over 5 years ago and only gained back ~10 to 15 pounds. Still running and toning up daily.. 

I think that completes the list!

It might seem like a lot.. but a little here and there to keeps me happy about the aging process. After all, I spend a lot of time every week working out.. I want to reward myself, but not with food. This is a good way to do that and in turn make me feel happy looking in the mirror. 


No comments:

Post a Comment