Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, January 23, 2015

Cross training.. and waiting.

I can get very antsy waiting to workout. I'm doing some cross training to take a break from going to the gym to run. Cross training is just as good as running, if not better!

I just dislike the wait..the wait till it's light enough to be out in the woods cross country skiing. I actually could go for a run outside since it's going to be near 40. Very warm for January!I will be going to the gym later to workout with Celina and do my weights for the 3rd time this week. Knock off another goal for me!
Its not exactly a diet fail having Chinese food. More calories were consumed then I should have in one meal last night. I still was around 1700 calories for the day, which is only about 200 calories over my goal number. I also indulged in a cereal afternoon snack. Those darn Cheerio's Ancient grains, so very good and I couldn't stop.. I ate probably half the box. I've been on this low calorie diet for 11 days as of today. I probably needed the extra calories with all I burn in exercise. I am still heading in the right direction.. down, down and down in weight. 
My Fitbit wants me to move too.. That flower grows as I do more moving.. Did I say how much I really like my Fitbit? 



No comments:

Post a Comment