Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Friday, January 9, 2015

Mornings need to change

Mornings for my kids don't go smoothly.. which means I don't have a smooth carefree morning.. One if not both of my kids tries to miss the bus daily or comes extremely close to it. We drive our kids to school far more then we'd like. Apparently we have consequences, not the kids. This does need to change. They also don't get their clothes, books, instruments and gym stuff ready and are always scrambling and yelling where is my___??? Not a good routine for a good start to the day. 
Just like working out.. you have to prepare in advance if your going to set yourself up for success or failure every day. If you don't have your workout clothes ready and waiting.. gym bag or stuff packed and ready to go.. then the morning workout might not happen or you'll spend far too much time in search of what you need then working out. This is a set up for a failed workout.. going into it already stressed over your morning. Not a good way to prepare yourself to enjoy a workout in the early mornings. I have a few mornings where I'm un-organized.. mostly because I have far too many items in the color black. They all blend together and some mornings I just can't focus enough to get my act together. 
Looking at flowers in the winter..just what we need.. a little color and life. Steve grew this from the bulb we saved from last year. It was just a green stem and never bloomed. This year we got 3 huge red flowers. 

All three of my meals were healthy.. Salad for dinner with 5 cheese ravioli under all that sauce, lunch  - soup, breakfast 2 wheat bread with PB.. then came late afternoon snack time.. microwave popcorn.. then I reached for caramel popcorn.. (bad decision) and finished the last 1/2 scoop of cookie dough ice cream.. and at 8pm.. had a Mcd's ice cream caramel sundae. Snacking was out of control with sugar junk! 
Biking was not enough exercise yesterday for my Fitbit.. I only took 8000 steps for the day.. I'm going to run on the cross ramp today since I'm feeling 100%.. Yesterdays soccer headache lasted pretty much all day till my sugar snack time. I must have been in a sugar coma at that point to not notice anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment