Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Negativity brings me down!

I just hate negativity first thing in the morning or anytime during the day, but I too am guilty of it some days. I just like to start my day out positive. Positive thinking and not contributing to starting out anyone's day in the wrong mood. On that note..moving on to more positive thinking! Which is exactly how I like to view each situation. You can look at anything in a positive light, just try it. 
What I do to create a positive morning are:
1. Get up an hour early to stretch and meditate.
2. Look at positive and motivational quotes from Pinterst while I stretch. 
3. Remind anyone in a negative mood to calm down and breathe.. try and think of the positive to the situation instead of going to the dark side. 
4. Be prepared for the day ahead.. and don't stress out of how busy it will be. Just move along.. 

It doesn't always work to stay calm and positive, but it sure helps me out a little.. Life is full of ups and downs and then there are the in between days.. you just have to work through it.. 

I made the decision last night to skip my morning run. I'll be working on speed tonight during soccer. According to my Fitbit, I run about 3 miles. Plus, with a busy work day, I'll get plenty of exercise with out my morning run included. 
The 3rd day in a row we've had breakfast for dinner. A large salad, a small slice of quiche, 1 slice of bacon, 3 slices of Canadian bacon, toasted bread with raspberry jam. My calories added up to 1700 for the day even with my cheater foods. I'm allowing myself to not be perfect on this healthy eating. I won't drop weight as fast as I'd like but I'm losing and seeing the results.
My black jeans are now fitting nice. No more muffin top.. feels great to have them comfortable, just like wearing leggings! I might not see the scale move but I'm seeing improvements in my clothes and I like it. 
I'm still struggling with afternoon/evening food choices. I know my week time of the day and I'm trying to do something about it. I'm just over tired from my day of running and working. I crave junk or just food that's not on my healthy choice list. Its going to take a lot of baby steps to make changes.. 
I'm going to try looking at my Pinterst motivation pins to try and get over the hump of exhaustion eating. I am just reaching for comfort foods but in the end it doesn't make me feel comforted.. just defeated for the moment by not sticking to my diet plan. Looking at those motivation quotes in the morning makes me feel like I can do this.. make good healthy changes that will lead to my goal weight loss. 10 pounds to go and I don't want to give up on me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment