Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Necessary.

An Ipod is a true necessity when running indoors at the gym. Outside I don't need music since I like to listen to the sounds around me. The gym is a totally different kind of sound. I don't care to listen to the women bitch about their lives or that guy who makes all the grunting noises and the old men chatting it up on the bikes taking about stupid stuff. I'd rather block out all the noise around me with peppy tunes to keep me happy while I run indoors. Since my old Ipod has been slowly dying and the buttons are stuck. I purchased a new Ipod. 
Happy me again with music at the gym. 
I had $20 in rewards at Old Navy to use or lose. I got his warm fuzzy white/gray jacket for $9 and the rest of the money I spent on some winter running socks. 
 Finished up 6 miles on the cross ramp. I'm still not where I left off on my resistance but almost. I crank it up to where I was and then back down a bit. I'm not loving running indoors but sometimes it seems better then running in the cold.. 
My sleep pattern last night... = awful rest. No wonder I'm so tired. Naps are a necessity! I think naps are the only time I get a restful sleep!


No comments:

Post a Comment