Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Another packed to the Max Day

I have another super busy work day ahead. I'm not complaining because being self employed you want to be busy. Busy is a very good thing! 
I love my job..(s) because
 #1. I get paid to get a workout and burn calories.
 #2. I set my own schedule.
 #3. I work Part-time. 
#4. I determine my salary. 
#5. I get to help others. 
We had a great soccer game last night. Winning the first half 2 to 0 and ended up in a tie. That's a win/win in my teams book. We never have been winning and have lost every game. We'll gladly take a tie and winning the first half was super. Of course I missed my chance to score a goal. I just can't get it all together. Darn foot -ball skills that I'm so very lacking! 
I'm on Day 16 of Healthy eating.. I need to roast more sweet potatoes, so I have a healthy lunch waiting for me. I really am craving Brussels sprouts too. 

What did I eat on Wednesday? 
Breakfast: 2 slices of whole grain bread with chunky Skippy Peanut-butter/Natural. 
Lunch: Edamome - the whole bag 2.5 servings
3/4 Cup Ancient Grain Cheerios 
Dinner: 2 slices of whole grain bread with chunky Skippy Peanut-butter/Natural. (a repeat)
Afternoon Snack:  microwave popcorn (whole bag)
After dinner snack:  microwave popcorn (whole bag)
A few cashews 5
Nothing exciting but just what I needed to eat for the day. 
I also drink a ton of water day and night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment