Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, January 31, 2015

My Rewards.. Yippee

Its my reward Saturday for staying on my weight loss plan and losing 9 pounds. Not to mention the reward for exercising daily.. My planks and Cardio/running. 
I'm trying these new running shoes, Adidas Energy boosts. They have the new soles.. it's kind of like foam. Super comfortable and light weight. I usually want Brooks running shoes but it's time to try something new! Plus, I added in a new Garmin watch for not only running but cycling/biking and swimming the Garmin Forerunner 610. I couldn't pass up the discounted price and sale. Super good deal! Not so much on the price of the running shoes. 
KS95 was giving away Cub gift cards at Cub foods today. All we had to do was spin the wheel. Nice! I love free money!

I decided to try a few new products, new cover-up, blue eye liner, low eye lash mascara-waterproof and lip gloss.. I'm not so sure about the blue eye liner but Steve said it looked nice. 
I had a unmotivated to workout morning. I still went to the gym but decided to read and bike.. 30 minutes later I was at 6.5 miles on the bike then decided to move on to the cross ramp and finish up another 30 minutes or 3 miles. It was a tough 3 miles and I wanted to quit. I just wanted to go home and lay on the couch and eat. I some how talked myself into just doing 3 miles and then I even lifted weights for 30 minutes. I need to get in 2x's this week since I only have 2 days left in my workout week.. it had to be today and I have 30 minutes of weights tomorrow. 
Time for a snack then off to do our yearly taxes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment