Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Fresh, New and Fun..

I was pretty happy to try out my new Adidas running shoes. I was planning on 30 minutes /3 miles on the cross ramp then going over to the treadmill. The gym was pretty filled up after 30 minutes so I just kept going and finished up the hour on the cross ramp. My feet felt so great! Not tired but had a spring in my step. The only down side to these new running shoes is that my feet kind of fell asleep but that might just be from the cross ramp. My review isn't over until I actually run on the pavement. I'll save it for a nice weather day. 
We got some snow last night. About an inch. Not enough to cross country ski but that doesn't stop me from thinking about going skiing! I'm tempted to go even with only 1" out there. 
The next three photos area all about Food. Eating is my favorite thing to do next to running. I came home from the gym to the smell of onions and potatoes.. yum... I couldn't resist so I whipped up some scrambled eggs to eat with the potatoes Steve made from scratch. A very Delicious Sunday breakfast!
 Sam's club has the best tasting Strawberries right now. They are sugary sweet. Probably the best strawberries I've ever eaten. I'm going to have to buy more ASAP!
Dinner wasn't so great once again.. You know Saturday night eating out.. Shamrocks has the best burgers. Well, we have other places that have really good burgers too but these were really good last night. By the time we ate at 7:30pm I was starving and we both decided to not share a burger. Well, I actually still wanted to, but Steve was hungry and wanted a burger all to himself. I couldn't finish my burger and left most of the onion rings untouched. This one meal probably put me over 1000 calories with the glass of wine. I was up half the night, not sleeping. Do you think it was because I ate very late and a fatty meal? Makes me wonder because Steve was up too half the night. 
That's two nights in a row of non-sleeping! 
I'm super excited to try out my new Garmin 610. Its been charging up and I'm dying to use it out on a run. It has a touch screen.. and its a cute blue and white color.. my other watches are just boring black. 
I'm coloring my hair a lighter shade. Going for an extreme change.. I'm a little afraid but if I don't like it, I can always make it darker. No biggie! 
I'm in need of an actual hair style. I doubt keeping my hair in a pony tail all day counts as an actual hair style other then a lazy one. Something to work on.. 

Oh speaking of working on things.. here's my list of what I want to do ASAP!
- Take Guitar lessons
-Go indoor rock climbing
- Ride on the light rail train
- Read a classic book
- Play a board game with the kids
- Make bread
- Make soup

What's on your want to do ASAP list? 


No comments:

Post a Comment