Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Sick of being Sick!

Last night was the worst night since I got sick. I could not sleep. Up coughing, sneezing, head pounding.. oh the joy of being sick. My head felt like it could explode. I gave up around 2am on trying to sleep. It just wasn't working and I couldn't take it. Back down stairs to the couch.. reading would take my mind off my head for awhile until I was tired enough to sleep with the lights on.. 
I've been taking so many cold meds. I found its best to take a bite of my breakfast while downing pills. Even being sick doesn't take away my appetite. I was actually hungry at 2am.. and ate half my breakfast.  
At 5am, I gave up on sleep. I would really love to feel better or at least well enough to go run. I do know that I need to rest and not over do it.. there will be no running again today for the 3rd day in a row. I don't like this! I'm still stretching because my legs are twitching and want to run even with my head saying are you kidding.. I'll explode! 
Here's to changing the subject.. because no one likes to hear constantly about someone being sick. I was wondering around Walgreen's and came upon these new flavors of Peeps. I was never a peep fan. I do think the yellow bunnies are fun when roasted over a fire on a stick.  I thought my kids would like the taste test. Logan actually liked both. I have yet to hear if Celina tried them. With my cold.. I am sure my taste buds are not working correctly so I'll pass for now. 
There is also my love of cookie dough. I saw this chocolate egg with cookie dough and bought two for my kids to try. They were gone and I was told.. delicious! humm... I might have to buy myself one to try it out. 

This is not candy. I did give up my caffeine addiction.. No more taking a daily pill to wake me up. I just don't need it. Plus, it makes me extra, extra thirsty. I'm 100% free. 


No comments:

Post a Comment