Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Okay.. here we Go...

Okay, I'm not 100% feeling better. I'm more at 60%.. or 50? Is that good enough to get back to my morning workout? I am ready to go and workout again even if I'm not feeling the best. My plan is to walk, not run for an hour, lift weights and use lots and lots of hand sanitizer to not spread my germs or pick up any germs. Plus, there will be a lot of hand washing.
Being sick gave me all this time to rest and relax.  I had all this extra time to be able to curl my hair. I wanted to try out my new hot rollers. I haven't curled my hair in... Years? Just like to keep it simple and at the most use the hair straightener. I was trying to trick myself into feeling better by trying to look not so sick. I was really good about putting Vaseline around my nose to keep it from turning bright red from all the nose blowing. That definitely helped keep me from looking miserable too. 
I finally got around to semi organizing all my running equipment, iPod, heart rate monitor, lights, ear buds and GPS watches. Instead of it being all over the counter in a pile that was spreading, its now in one basket. For now, my running stuff is some what contained. I just need to want to start going through our closets and drawer to organize all our other junk. Running stuff just seems a lot more important. It does feel a lot better to get a little more organized. I have a long way to go. 
Being sick forced me to lay around, nap and read all day long. Going on day 6.. and I've now finished 2 books going on my 3rd. Good thing I still have 4 more books waiting for me. I hate running out of books to read. It's kind of a small treat to have an excuse to read all day long and not have to save my reading for before bed. 

Time to lace up.. and stop being sick! 


No comments:

Post a Comment