Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

It has to be time..

I made some delicious lemon bars. Extra lemon filling with a cookie crust. I like more lemon then crust. 

I used the left over short bread cookies and dipped them in  Almond bark  and topped them with pink sprinkles. 
Logan wanted to go to the Peep store at the MOA. We had to try every new flavor of peeps. 
I'm most excited about trying the lemon Peeps. 
I saw this piggy grill at the MOA. How fun would that be? Who said all grills must be the same looking? 
Monday with Evan.. I found a smaller kid size guitar. He just loves playing the guitar and key boards. I have a feeling he's going to be musical. 
You know when you try on clothes and it fits but you aren't happy with the fit? I think it has to be time to get back to eating less and actually losing weight! 
I probably could have done an outdoor run but I wasn't sure the path would be clear of ice. I opted for the gym. 15 minutes of stationary biking 3.5 miles, 15 minutes on the elliptical 1.5 miles. I almost stayed on the elliptical because a movie that looked really good just started and I really wanted to just sit down and watch the whole movie. I didn't.. instead walked over to the cross ramps and ran another 15 minutes or 1.5 miles. Done! We got a late start and I'll be back later with Celina to finish up 3 miles and lift weights!
Time to put more thought into what goes into my mouth! Less is best and healthy choices! It's always tough trying to lose weight. I've got the exercise down.. now just to lose a few more pounds! It just has to be time to do it now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment