Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, March 30, 2015

Start your day off early... start it off right!

You won't see the fantastic sunrises unless your up early. Up early and off to workout. I had to cut my workout short since I have my Monday with Evan. He comes over early so I have to workout even earlier then usual. I decided to run only on the Elliptical today. 30 minutes=3 miles done and then spent 10 minutes doing some ab exercises. I would like to get in another 3 miles.. not sure it will happen? 


My new yellow/clear glasses might look a little funny. I purchased them for bike riding. I wanted something clear for cloudy days. The yellow makes even a gloomy day look really nice and bright. I'll take funny looking any day it's nice enough for a bike ride. 
I have the most delicious recipe for banana bread. Most of my great recipes come from looking at cook books when I was a kid.  This banana bread recipe was found while I was babysitting after the kids went to bed. 

We are going to have a fun Evan day.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment