Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Path, Park.. Trail Run.

I've been wanting to run at this park again. The snow all melted and the trails were almost all dry with some places a bit muddy but still easy to run around. 
I love running in 40+F degree weather. I start off in a jacket, headband and gloves then my mile 2, it all comes off. I get hot super fast but I hate to freeze the first few miles. 
There is still ice out on the lakes but with temps reaching 70*F today, I think it should all be gone soon. 

Steve came with to the park. He took photos while I ran. 
It was just me and the Trumpeter Swans. 

I was having some issue with my GPS watch. I'm not sure why it wouldn't record my pace during the first loop around the lake. I have no idea of my actual pace or real running time but at least I was able to fix it and get some information about my run this morning. I'll have to compare my first trial run to later on this summer as my outside running fitness improves. 
Last night we went to Steve's brothers house and had BBQ chicken, asparagus, potatoes and roasted tomatoes with a salad and of course 3 pies for dessert. After all it was Pi day! The pies were awful.. I feel like I need a re-do on Pie! 


No comments:

Post a Comment