Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Speed and racing mind.

I don't know about you, but I can't just go to sleep after an exciting soccer game. It wakes me up from all that quick, hard speed work. I wish it would tire me out so much that I'd fall fast asleep but my mind keeps racing too.

The kids came to watch me. I got a lot of advice on what I need to do better. I'm okay with direction in a sport I'm learning. Any advice is welcome! Our team got in a loud discussion with the Ref after the game. I was only refereed to 2 times.. when he didn't call out the other team for basically the goalie tackling me when I was going for the ball to try and score a goal. The other time, a big guy pushed me to get to the ball. I was not happy about either but that's part of the game. It can get rough. Which is why my mind was racing after. I always want to play more after I'm done with the game. An hour just isn't long enough. I'm just getting warmed up and before you know it, the game is over. 
 The kids and I went to the Como zoo yesterday. We needed a little green with tropical temperatures. Celina and I both took a lot of the same photos. 













Logan decided to re-decorate his room. He's tired of Red and white.. so we went to Ikea to pick out a new duvet cover for his bed and then we will pick out wall colors. 
The Ikea inspiration room. He liked aqua blue pillows instead of all gray or white so we got those too. Now to paint the walls gray and switch around some furniture. I'll be painting his night table since it's natural maple and he wants it white like the one in the photo. 

I'm really liking my gym variety.. 15 minutes/1.5 miles of elliptical, 15 minutes/1.5 miles cross ramp, 3.5 miles /15 minutes on the stationary bike, 20 minutes and 1.5  miles on the treadmill (run 5.5-6.0mph and walk to cool down). 


No comments:

Post a Comment