Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, March 16, 2015

Monday.. Monday..

Oh Monday morning. Where did the weekend go? It's my Gym day since it's too dark to run outside. I suppose I could run outside, but I feel like I need more then a light. I need a reflector that I saw on Pinterst. 



I've been trying to make my goal of working out for three times a week. I really would like to go back to every day but that's not going to happen anytime soon. Too much to do in the day and not enough morning time to do all. 
I did get in a lot of biking last week. 27 miles or 3 hours. My plan is to ride 9 miles tonight. The temps should be in the 50's to low 60's. Nice riding temps. 
Here are a few of my favorites from the weekend... 
Our first back yard bonfire of 2015.. 
Get Lucky 7K Race with Celina. 
Running at the park around the lakes and having Steve go with. 

Seeing this little cutie on Sunday family dinner night. 
Friday night, Mexican food happy hour. 

I'll have to do a weekly fitness recap.. but later on another post! 

Have a super Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment