Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Clearing my lungs

Clearing my lungs on my run today really helped my cold. I know some people complain that their lungs hurt in the cold, but mine felt better! The fresh cold air cleared out the germs. 
We had a warm up to the mid 30's which feels like a heat wave compared to the polar plunge we've been experiencing since the middle of January. 
I was sweaty and needed a quick cool down after running. I took it a little easy on my run since I've still got a cold. Just ran close to home 1.5 miles at a time with 3 water breaks between the miles. I finished 6 miles in exactly 60 minutes. 

I not only had my new running shoes to try out on my run but my new Garmin 610, Fitbit and Ipod. Everything worked great. I'm still trying to figure out why my new Garmin is giving me trouble downloading my running info. 
I had to cut back on my running at the gym for a bit. I was coughing way more then a person should who is running with other people. I've been upping my weights this past week instead. This is my cheater pull ups. I stand on the stepper to get on the bar that has 32 pounds of weights. This helps me do 5 pull ups aided by less weight to actually lift up. I hope to get to the point where I can do a pull up with out the extra help. 
I'm still off track on my eating. Dinner last night was chips, salsa and guacamole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment