Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Don't start acting your age!

This just makes me laugh.. It was a birthday card to Steve's 70+ year old dad. 

Why do we have to start acting our age if we are fit and can do the same things as a 20 year old? 
I feel 20 thanks to running, so why act all 40 +. 
I had a little cake fail.. The cake/frosting tasted amazing, but the decorating.. wow.. major mess! I completely forgot I was only going to add Raspberries to the filling not the entire cake. My chocolate gnash was a bit clumpy and melted my frosting since it was still hot. I had to add strawberries on top to cover up the gloppy mess. I did the best I could to try and salvage the cake and make it look as good as it was going to get. 
Birthday dinner at Doolittles, and cake after. I forgot to take photos of the ribs, chicken wings and flat bread. All inhaled and very delicious!
This morning Logan scored the only goal. I happened to be talking to another parent and missed seeing it. Figures the only time I'm not paying attention! 



No comments:

Post a Comment