There are a few of my health and fitness habits that need some minor and major changes.
1. Taking rest days. I've been doing this a little more then normal lately and that's okay.. you should take a rest day every week. I just have a hard time with it.It was my Monday with Evan and instead of going to run early in the morning, I skipped it and took a rest day. Instead of my running, we took a walk outside.
2. Improve my food choices. I have to start planning my meals and snacks by writing out what we will have for dinner. Pre-planning is key to staying on track!
A pre-dinner salad. A good way to start a meal by getting in some veggies.
4. More trail running to get use to running on uneven surfaces. It makes me a stronger runner.
5. Do a lot more biking even when its chilly out there. I just need to dress for it. Biking strengthens my legs and I need/want to sign up for a Dualathalon this year!
6. Stop following the rainbow of sugar treats. I reach for far too many poor food choices in the afternoons. I need to start making plans for healthy snacks.
What are some habits that you need tweaking?
Any St. Patty Day plans?