Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Signs of Spring.. and some walking.

Its been really nice here in Minnesota. Loving the 50's and 60 degree temps. What better way to speed up the green in spring then to go to the zoo and see all the indoor tropical plants. 
Evan was all about looking for birds. He didn't have time to look at the flowers. 
He was a bit afraid of the fish his size. 

We did a lot of walking to get in more Fitbit steps. 


Then we were off to have some lunch, gyros. 

Just waiting this morning for the sun to come up. I've got my schedule all set to run outdoors this morning. Getting my legs ready to run a 7K Get Lucky Race on Saturday with thousands of others. I've never ran in a big race with more then 300 people so this should be interesting! My plan is to run for fun.. enjoy the route, look around and take it easy. I'm not racing as there will be far too many to run around. Which reminds me, I'd better get some green stuff to wear for the race. 

No comments:

Post a Comment