Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Monday, March 9, 2015

Lead Running legs.

Lead running legs are not a good thing when you need to get in 6 miles. My legs just felt so heavy and didn't want to move at all. 
I just have been having the worst time running. This morning was really, really hard. I wanted to quit throughout the entire run. I even made the cross ramp resistance easier and that didn't even help. 
I had to remove myself from the cross ramp the last 10 minutes. Those women showed up and I'd rather remove myself from the situation.. even with only a mile left to run. I lasted .5 miles on the treadmill and called it quits. I just didn't have it in me. Usually, I would have stuck it out with only 5 minutes left to run but I just wanted to be done for the day. I'll blame it on having to  move from the cross ramp and day light savings time. 
Celina and Logan made some fancy strawberry cream cheese cupcakes last night for family dinner. 
He made tiny chocolate macaroons and added that to the top of the cupcakes along with chocolate decorations. 
They tasted like little brownies. 
\
Its my Evan day. We are going to have a lot of fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment