Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Weight-loss, Fitness, Running

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Race photos and weekly recap.


How it is that Celina is almost as tall as I am? 

There goes Celina.. My fast runner. She took off and left me in the dust. 
The finish line.. I'm still about 10 paces behind her.. 


Weekly recap:

Monday: 4.7 miles cross ramp, 1/2 mile treadmill, 7 minutes plank, 1 hour yoga # Steps = 12,931


Tuesday: 2 miles treadmill, 3 miles cross ramp, 10 minutes weight lifted, 1 hour yoga, 1.5 miles biked outside, 7 minutes of planks, #steps=17285

Wednesday: 2 miles treadmill, 9 miles biking outside, 3 miles/speed soccer, 1 hour yoga, 7 minute planks, 20 minutes weight lifting, # steps = 16546

Thursday: 4.24 miles run outside, 1 hour yoga, 7 minutes plank, # steps = 16259

Friday: 9 miles biking outside, 1 hour yoga, 7 minute plank, #steps = 10578

Saturday: 1 hour yoga, 7 minutes of planks, 4.4 miles race, 9 miles bike outside. # steps =20,790

Sunday: 1 hour yoga, 7 minutes of planks, 4.6 miles trail run, # steps = 16,830

I was going to try only eating protein all day to see if that would keep me full and help me lose weight.  This is how I'm doing on day 1

Breakfast: 
1 slice whole grain bread with Chunky Peanut butter 1tbsp (200 calorie) 
2 scrambled eggs (200 calories)

Lunch: (no time to pre-shop since I decided to do this after my first breakfast at 5am..)(600 calories)
 left over pizza... There was pepperoni and sausage with veggies.. 
Snack: Salted peanuts in the shell.. (305 calories)


Dinner.. TBD.. Need to shop for Chicken! 

Off to the store.. must pre-plan for this protein diet to work or have any chance of success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment